Saturday, March 19, 2011

Unknown Reason being E.M.O.


I don't know why. I've been so emotional lately. I try so hard to be happy but I can't seem to smile. I am so tired  telling myself that I need to smile. Days have been really blue for almost a week. My mind just can't seem to concentrate on what I am suppose to do. High emotional level and could not be described why. 

I can't focus at all. Even when I was driving, I'd for a moment thought of just crashing at the car in front me to end everything. However, I stamped on the break when my car was so close. Quickly, I texted Adeline. At least some wise words slapped my face. 

Then, I tried my best to concentrate in classes. Class work kept my mind busy but when it's time for a break; I tends to get emotional again. Don't ask me why because I do not have an answer to that. Just felt that life is so saddening. 

Maybe because I am too stressed up with uni stuff. One of my subjects required me (a team) to run an event related to Malaysia, to spread Malaysian culture. Ugh!!! What an event?! Anyhow, we got it done. Coulourful Malaysia. It was a very successful one even though it was on Friday. A mini food bazaar selling Pasar Malam foodie. Lecturer seemed to be very impressed. 

Sometimes, is not that I want to boast. When a lecturer kinda like you, it's so much easier to get things your way. Haha.. exactly what happened. So much easier to talk to her and when she quizzed me (us) on our event. I sounded very persuasive to her, I guessed. She took all into account and evaluated the event, we scored well. Great..! Oh ya, she like people who can speak fluently. My English is not so good but not bad, obviously. Though, I do feel like attending English lessons to improve mine. 

I have been missing this person most of the time. Thinking of him because I texted after a very long time. Never expecting for any replies from him. I choose to miss him silently. Yet I could not control myself but to texted him because all I know he will be the only person who can cheer me up at this time around. Without fail, he did. While the event was going on, I received many messages and yes, one was from him. Just a simple message from him showed me that there is someone who cares. I smile from my heart since then. Woohoo!!! 

I'm all cheered up but I'm still being very quiet. This is not normal. I was then Missing In Action from Facebook for days. Absolutely abnormal!!! Assignment pressure is on too... 

No comments:

Post a Comment