Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Classes after a Long Break


Came home from a long dreading day and the only thing I got attracted to was Grandfather's cooking. I could smell it from the front door itself, drooling!!! Super hungry because I only had oat biscuits and an apple over lunchtime then I thought of buying noodles on the way back to Daddy's place t get something for Mum who is at sister's house but it started raining heavily. Thus, no food!!! Had cream cracker with kaya to ease hunger in a cold weather. Later, knocked off on the couch but only half an hour because of the bad traffic. Came back like a hungry ghost, hurried for some banana cakes and a cup of milk. Now, waiting for aunt to be home after work for Grandfather's awesome dinner. Sure to be delicious!

What A Day?!

Slept at 2am in the morning and by the time the alarm rang at 6.30am I felt like as though I just entered deep sleep. Definitely that wasn't sufficient that I had to drag myself off bed. That was a difficult thing to do early in the morning and more depressed when you know that class will only starts at 10am. Insane much, I woke up that early to leave for Uni just because I wanna avoid terrible congested traffic and to fight for a parking space. Yup, I sounded scary by saying to fight for a space but my Uni really has insufficient lots to accommodate all of us. 

To my surprise, the traffic was so smooth. More like I knew it because it's school holidays now. Great..can all other days whole year round be like this as well then I don't need to be so early. In addition, the car park was so empty when I reached. Normally it's partially full by half past se7en but today there were barely twenty cars. I got a shocked and I wondered if I made a mistake by being there and it could be still a holiday. My wish I suppose that it'd still be holidays. Sleepy thus, moody. 

Arrived at Uni before eight and what am I suppose to do till ten? Breakfast, brought Banana Cake. Sleep, too few cars to be secure to do so. Then, I brought my manicure set and I cut my fingernails in the car. Haha... better not know what else I can do in the car. Loads!!! SHHhhhh... *wink*

Not even half past eight, I went to my classes block and I started to online and watched an episode of the drama I'm currently following. Oh I fell asleep in between as well. Lol..I was that sleepy! Finally, it's time for class and I felt so turned off. But, I don't have a choice. Class then ended early, went to a quiet place to be alone so that I can do what I want just like what I did in the morning. That was noon already, had something light and that's about it. Fell into deep sleep when I friend came by, I was stunned and she thought I cried. Haha..I was just asleep. Chatted for awhile, next class was up. 


First time after beginning of the year, I sat on the first row of the lecture hall. Oh well because the lecturer told us that he will be finishing all the tutorial questions for this semester. So, I'd better sit right in front to have clear vision and able to copy 'em. Indeed, short semester; it's ending in two weeks time. Which means final examination is around the corner too. Just somewhere after New Year. Geeeezzzz... 

Rushed off to Daddy's place to get stuff for sister and mum. It started raining heavily, at a certain stretch was so dangerous because there were huge puddle of water and I could barely see. I drove slowly to and be cautious yet I am frightened by the huge puddle of water and blur vision that I almost lose control. Phew... Then I was suppose to deliver the goods to Mum at Sister's place but I was too worn out and due to the rain Mum said next day. The traffic was terrible when I came back to Sunway. The underground tunnel had flash flood causes the whole area to be congested. Cars were just crawling by. 

In addition to What A Day, the Finance assignment is not done yet. Messaged my friend on FB but she took long enough to reply. Me feeling bad for not helping much offered to do something. Yes, she gave me another two questions but I am reluctant to do it. I'm tired and sleepy yet I don;t have a choice. Assignment due on Thursday and what's worst that we need to Turn-It-In for plagiarism check. Can I not do? NO!

The long dreading day has not ended yet!

Side Note  to the title of this post : Rise and shine early or lack of sleep were all fine when I was in convention a week back. Being so stressed up and busy there, sleep wasn't in my dictionary at all for that week. Convention was a week plus and came back needed to replenish sleep so I skipped a day from class. Then, it was Christmas. Convention blues, assignment and long weekend made it worst to get out of bed to attend classes. That's about classes after a long break! 

Dinner : Wolfberry and Dong Gui Chicken + Broccoli + Spring Onion and Ginger Prawns + Stir friend Pork Belly *no special occasion 

~drools~

9pm : too full; BLOATED!!! I feel fat, I'm already fat and now I am more fat. Thinking twice if I want a cup of Green Tea because I am face difficulty in sleeping later. I don't think so since it's a long dreading day. I think I need to do hulla hoop as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment