Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MIA or I got Famous?

Last status update was 20 December 2011.

Then...

I became...

emotionally down,

stressed at convention

and

hooked up by assignment.

All these sucked me up that I feel so down.

Till I need to MIA (missing in action).

Yes, that's how serious I am.

I feel like I am dying inside.

I am very heartbroken.

I ran away from Facebook,

that's very unusual for me and to my friends!

As of 28 December 2011

I have 629 unread emails from Yahoo mail  - this includes FB updates.

Another 100 from Gmail - nothing much just some old mails.

Then on FB, there was 59 notifications and dozens of friends' request.

How C.O_O.L. is that?!

So many in just less then ten days. WOAH!!!

I am bragging about it. Haha...

An ordinary girl suddenly felt like she is famous!

LOL... I'm just crapping...

No comments:

Post a Comment