Monday, December 26, 2011

That was how I spent my Boxing Day!


Started off the day with ASSIGNMENT!!! Tried to rise and shine early but I was so hooked up snuggling in my bed. I delay my alarm for an hour till I was really awake to do my assignment. Me being half awake on a holiday, doing my best to contribute some relevant points for the assignment. Well, it lasted for an hour or so and I went to take a shower to freshen up. Breakfast was a cuppa Honey Stars with chilled milk! Woohoo... 

A side note - the boxes of Honey Stars had a story behind!


Discount of RM3 off so I grabbed it. Super good deal and they also had a free gift stated that it will be a packet of 250ml Dutch Lady Chocolate milk. So, when I went to redeem my gift, the person gave me another box of Honey STARS. I was smiling widely and turned to my mum and told her they gave me a wrong gift. Haha..I was bad to not tell them but hey, I waited for a moment for him to realise if he made a mistake. he didn't so I assumed that it's alright. Besides, there was a little note on the shelf stating that the free gift will be a smaller box of Honey Stars or Cornflake. So, yea... 

Later, I continued crapping in the assignment and buzzing my group mate  on how to do it. I was at point blank and I felt so bad for not contributing much. I told her frankly and I apologize for losing focus on the assignment. I tried to help on and off. I did my best to contribute but I guess I did the least. I am so sorry. i'd wish I am smart or less lazy  so that I'll be able to be responsible for the assignment. I am also worried that I won't be able to join them as group members in future because they are indeed smart. Sigh! I so wanna punish myself, if I can! 

On and off I left my work to join my family. Lunch, Snowflake and Pasar Malam at SS2. I am guilty for running away from the assignment but I also needed to spend time with my family as my mum is currently assisting my sister with her confinement and mum told me she is bored in the house during holidays. So, I decided to go out with her and we spent 3hours at the Pasar Malam minus the journey thru and fro! My mission there was to get accessories and indeed I got few nice hairbands. I like going there for these stuff as it's always in trend. Yes, getting them from Pasar Malam; cheap, I don't think so because it can be pricy too. Did dinner there as well and got scolded for not able to finish my Char Kuey Teow! Sheesh...

I attended to my lappy once I stepped home to check if the rest have problems with the assignment, also hoping it's completed already. Yet, we are still doing it till now. Way to reach completion of the assignment. A tough piece or analytical finance piece. Me being so hopeless in Finance, I felt extremely useless at this point because I finish it but I am not goo in it. I am frustrated with myself. Gah... Back to work; I'm sleepy already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment