Monday, December 26, 2011

Xmas with Finance Assignment


Christmas Eve : Spent time with friends and then assignment.

Christmas : Spent the afternoon with mum and aunt shopping for clothes for the newborn nephew, continued with assignment

Boxing Day (12.10am) : Spending my night crapping in the assignment and honestly, I'm blank! 

Once again it's FINANCE!!! The one I dislike much but I don't have a choice and I can;t delay it because it a useless group assignment. As far as I dislike assignment to I dislike FINANCE, the most I dislike is doing group assignments. Either I am selfish/lazy/hard to work with or I am not as smart as the rest, I just don't like. Also I don't want them to bad mouth me that I am not contributing a single bit. However, my brains are jammed and I can't think. Knowing me and Finance, it's not my cuppa tea! HELP ME!!!

I'm not enjoying my Xmas this year :(


No comments:

Post a Comment