Sunday, December 25, 2011

A lonely Christmas!

What's Xmas when your heart is shattered into pieces?!

I just can't make myself to enjoy the festive season nor to smile from my heart!!

All I did was to spend every moment trying to distract myself and to tell myself that I'll be fine..

Thankfully for a good friend to spend Christmas Eve at my closest ex-colleague's house warming and to my family for spending Xmas by shopping for my nephew's clothing!!

Indeed, lucky me..

Christmas with a C: feeling contented although love (relationship) was not in my way!!


‎.˛.°˛ °.** ** *˛.
˛ °_
██_**./ \ .˛* .˛.*.*MERRY CHRISTMAS* *
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.
.\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '
' •\.˛*./______/~*. ˛*.˛* ˛. *
*(...'•'.. ) *˛
╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`¬´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•~´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•~ ***Merry Christmas to all my friends & family.  May the peace of Christmas fall softly in your world and stay in your heart forever!




I'm happy and I like Google's awesome Xmas!!! 

~MERRY CHRISTMAS~

No comments:

Post a Comment