Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gone Again


Hmmm... *tsk tsk* I wouldn't said it's embarrassing but kinda not nice because we made so much noise in Zanmai. Worst when some of the workers know me and seen me before because my ex use to work there and I been there before with him. Oh no... we have decided not to step into Zanmai for sometime till the impression of us being so noisy become a blur image to the workers there. Why Zanmai? I reluctantly agreed for Zanmai. Firstly, he worked there before this. Secondly, he loves Zanmai. Lastly, I may bump into him anytime. Sigh..however, for the sake of Rosalyn who did mentioned she wanted to go there and also some of us were craving for Japanese food. The biggest issue was there is a so called private section for us to be award winning drama queens. Table booked and fun begun plus memories created.

Oh my bestie, came back for almost three weeks and she left on July, 3rd 2010. I gathered a bunch of high schoolmates to have a sort of farewell dinner for her on Thursday. I made a reservation at Zanmai and I did requested a private section. I knew that we are all gonna make the whole loads of drama and being the noisiest customers in house. True enough, we did. Taking lotsa pictures, cam whoring and posing were all we did after filling our growling tummies.

Oh my gosh... the among of noise and all of  us rushing to cameras for pictures. The atmosphere in that section were rather slow till we begun will all our stuff. Wonder did we annoyed other customers. Like we bother right, they talked about us but we continued our stuff. The best thing was my bestie was able to have so much fun, I think she did. All the one who came made her smile. I remembrance just before she leave to continue her studies. Thank you ladies for making a great night for Rosalyn.

Last year when she first left homeland, I had no time to have farewell for her. Thus, I decided to have one for her this time. Besides, she will be completing her degree in 2011 and she have no plans to return to serve the homeland. Guess is good for her too because her field of studies allows and provides her a better future if she have a chance to be employ in oversea. I wish you all the best and take care dear. Do visit us as and when during your break.

Framed and I hope she like this photo collage I made for her
The memories Just for You by me. *hugs*
Us who were there and pieces of younger days

Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid

Jo . Kelly Amy . KarMen . =)


Rose . LinDa . YeeMun . Kelly



Taken by Jo the clumsy photog



o * * * o


Souvenirs from Russia. Thanks Jo (:

♥ xoxo ♥ 


1 comment:

  1. omg! i'm so touched :') i miss u heaps & heaps..can't measure..love ya! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete