Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SHOUT @ KLPAC


Story presenting five young ladies (red, blue, green, orange and yellow) indulging in the live of wanting and  being in the fame. Just like any other young girls at the age of youth being obsessed by musics, stars, beauty, being slim and attractive, boyfriends. [ Drama Queen ] 


The Mod Musical - SHOUT
1st by Broadway in Malaysia


It was mind blowing, for me at least

My first Stage Musical

Never been to KLPAC and Stage Shows?

Nope, I had now because of SHOUT !

Good Show, Mike Voon *thumbs up*

Song from the 60's 

Though I don't know any songs
Performance was better than expected

Thank you Chux for inviting me =)


SHOUT !  SHOUT !  SHOUT !


I would like to go for more stage show especially musical from now. Hopefully, cheaper tickets or if anyone is willing to "sponsor" me, I don't mind being your date...

No comments:

Post a Comment