Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rude!

I am saying it once again that it is up to me to attend the classes I want. I am not like you who don't find the needs toattend all of the classes. I am not like you that I am u with something personal. What is my personal thing is that classes are my personal thing that I enjoy. Stop showing me that sign. I am not dumb by attending classes. I don't find anything wrong with that. Does that matter you? Certainly, Not. So, keep quiet and stop showing your hand. Have some respect of what I choose to do. I am not a follower but I am leader who only lead myself to a path which make me feel more productive and comfortable. I am not controlling my friend to follow me either. She has a choice and a sound mind to think what's best for her. I may not seem favourable to you and I may seem like I have changed. If I really changed, I think I changed for good. Is me and my life, not you and you're not involve at all. I don't like the way you showed that sign. You looked rather rude, my friend. Argh... I dislike that. Get a life people, mind your own business when I am enjoying what I am doing, no matter is ffor attending classes or going outstation. At least all that sounds better that you and the way you reacted to every matter is making me to blow off. Don't you wanna see my temper, don't try me. I can be nasty.

Nuff said...

Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment