Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where have I been?


Since a long time I haven't been blogging.

Almost half a month since the last post. 

What have I been doing?

Where have I been?

Why didn't I blog?
  1. Too busy
  2. Hectic semester
  3. Friends are back
  4. Go out too often
  5. FIFA World Cup fever
  6. Catching up with friends 
  7. Spending time with the bestie 
  8. No mood to blog
  9. Extremely demotivated
  10. Emotionally disturbed
  11. Rushing for assignment
  12. Away for camp
A dozen reasons listed. I guess I have more. It's just that I can't thought of more or I am just no in the mood to blog at most time. Don't ask me why.

Basically, all I have to say is life still carry on no matter what happens. A reality check that no human can avoid. Life is a contract offered to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment