Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Toy writes

My first post using my New Toy.

Guess what is it?
(don't need to since I am able to blog, so it is very obvious what it is =P)

I love it because :
  1. Light
  2. Portable (mobility)
  3. Small

But, somethings that I wish it's better :
  1. Larger Screen
  2. Longer lasting battery
  3. Faster speed (most important)

Well, how much can I demand from things that you don't need money and you'll still get it? Precisely, there isn't any option. So just take it. It's FOC, babeh =)

Enjoy it ---> Appreciate it ---> Love it ---> Hugs

I am affirming my new toy, Yes I am!





P/S : The new GCB Burger by McD tasted Good *two thumbs up*. The box was writen < Love at first bite>, I definitely agree with it. It's a must try awesomeness for a limited time. I'm lovin it!!!





Till then, I am gonna change my layout and bla bla bla soon. Oh ya, the link too >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment