Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shabu Shabu @ Bandar Puteri

I went in May but I post it now specially for a friend to see how's Shabu Shabu like..
( you know who you are =P )

I first thought Shabu Shabu is like any other normal steamboat where everyone share a big pot of soup.

No, it's not.

See it yourself  =)



Bandar Puteri, Puchong


Way smaller pot a.k.a. Personal - MINE


PM --> spot the arrows? 
(click on the pic and see what it says)



Hmm... too little photo. I guess is enough though. I was there to eat!

Well, no worries, I always wanting to go back because I like it the way where everyone have their own pot. Your soup no longer be contaminated by others or vise versa. Especially, those with hyper sensitivity one and those who are picky on their food =D

A place where it is so crowded once it is opened, something like YUEN. People actually waits outside if no reservations are made.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks darling! Luv ya!^^
    Oh my god, the sits like that one O.O!!

    ReplyDelete