Saturday, July 17, 2010

Terrible Torn Tragic Tearful Thursday


Wanna know what happened on Thursday?

I had a bad day... 

Woke up a few minutes late, thus I have to rush out because the traffic at my area all the way to uni is a madness everyday. Even a single minute la cause you a long time on the road. Speed and swayed my way through the busy traffic. I was either on sleepy mode or I am very emo. I was dreaming and thinking what had affected me and Yes, it's him that was in my mine. I was thinking if I only know the non-party boy him and he is exactly portrayed like the family photo on his dad's page. That photo gave me an indefinite affection towards him and I love it so much. Dreaming vs. Driving. Who wins? I was so into thinking and without noticing, the car in front braked. Imagine that I am driving a lil fast, I immediately brake to the max when I realized it. At that moment, I was thinking I will not be able to brake. I was so worried that I may just cause an accident. The distance was just too close to avoid a blast bang. Phew... Luckily, nothing happened. My heart nearly popped out!!! Oh my gosh, thinking deep while driving is bad. Grrrrr...

Someone misunderstood me and thought that I am an attention seeker kept me pondering too. The things said and written were some sort of harsh, Certainly it hurt me directly in some way or another. I am sad that you actually though that way. I am not sure it's me that changed or me that I seem to understand you anymore. A stranger that it making me to build a strong wall between us. Sorry, I need to protect myself! 

Driving in a heavy traffic, feeling lonely, down and emotional. Radio was on, jokes by the DJs didn't make me laugh. It was a calm morning, I felt cold once I woke up. Yet, I on the air-cond in the car till so cold. Cold and lonely once again. 

Guessed I was really not fit emotionally. My face said it all? I think so. Friend noticed. Not too bad because I will tell her. But, guess what. Mr. Lecturer too kinda noticed it. I usually smile but not that time. He looked and gave me a few melting stares. Boom...blush...melting!!! (flying inside but looking dead outside) Finally, just before the class ended, he asked me if I know how to solve the tutorial question. Wow...looked at me till I nodded my head. Weee... I got his attention. Gosh..I sounded something wrong. Hmm =P

Thursday is normally the longest and most hectic day of the week. Only half an hour break from 8am till 4pm. A freaking tiring day added with bad mood equals to double dosage of being moody. I realized that a human can actually drive on an AutoPilot mode sometimes. As I was driving home, I know the route home and I know that I am driving. I felt that I was AutoPilot all the way home. I now wonder, how could that happen. You are driving, you know your way there but without paying much attention, you actually reached the desire destination. Tried that? Better don't try, it's dangerous. Pay full attention while driving! 

A day that I wish someone ask me out. No one did. *sigh* Well, staying at home to chill wasn't that bad. Being a rebellious kid conquering the huge tv and fall asleep. That's was the story of My Thursday, past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment