Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cowboy, Daddy


Dinner date with Daddy since Mummy dinner with her singing classmates. 

I suggested Mc Donald's Prosperity Burger to dad but he said we can have that anytime. So, I make sure I'll have it with him next time =)

In the end we went to Old Western Cowboy near our residence...

Old Western Cowboy - The ambience is kind of romantic with dimmed yellow lights and normal settings. Definitely not a high-end western restaurant. It's more like an affordable family restaurant just for the feel of having some western cuisine. The place was not crowded but it was 80% filled. Maybe because it's the only western restaurant; therefore, there were many people. Though the food was not exactly what I expected or am I too picky. 


Iced Lemon Tea - Dad ordered a medium sized. it's enough for two. Initially, I didn't order any drinks because I thought of having desserts after meal. But I was too full and I shared dad's drink. He complained it was too sour. I liked it being on the sour side so that it helps digestion. 


Spaghetti Bolognese (Chicken) - I wanted to eat cream sauced spaghetti but it wasn't a choice there. So, I went for this. Oh no, it wasn't nice at all. I think I can cook better using Prego's spaghetti sauces. I'd rather prefer chicken sausage rather than minced chicken. What's worst was the chicken had some kind of smell. I am so not used to it. They should have marinated the minced chicken with pepper to block the smell. I should have ordered some chops instead. Grrr...! The spaghetti made me don't wanna go back again. 


Grilled Cheese Chicken - Tasted not bad but where's the cheese, I asked dad. Apparently, those stripes was cheese. They used the normal sandwich cheese. I think they some sort of grilled it on top of the chicken chop, a very minimal grill that does not melt the cheese at all. Hmmm... Not quite of a disappointment. 


German Sausage - Appetizer for the day. Well, I should sat it was suppose to be the appetizer yet it was served last. We both shared and not much comments for this. Sausage, normal like always. Texture slightly different, probably because it's from German. LOL!!! Obviously, not. I know, it was just a joke.

All in all, I enjoyed the night even though the food weren't much of a special. Spend some time with dad and talk to him was simply something special and I rarely do it. Thank you, daddy *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment