Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday going on Saturday


TGIF??!!

Hmmm... Can say so...

Why? Class suppose to end at 6.30 pm that's when the rush hour after work but ended at 5pm. Great.. Hurried exit the car park and drove home. Slow moving cars yet bearable. I can't imagine driving back half past six. I'll be mad I guess. I need to be more patient on the road. Life is priceless!

Oh ya, many many notifications on FB today. Tagged in photos and comments. Came back and looked at them all. I have a  good laugh. The friendship and valuable memories last weekend during FT. I miss all of them. 

So, what's for tomorrow? Stay at home  to hibernate? I'd love to and wish for...

I have a replacement class which starts at 8.30am. Thank God, only two hours. I have a whole long day, you see. I'll drop by my school where I did my Sixth Form to meet the juniors who went for convention last December and pass them books plus meeting my teachers. Then, I need to eat... I have in mind what to eat but I need someone to go with or should I go solo? Banana Leaf Rice or Dim Sum (sudden crave). 

Off to high school for an alumnae meeting. At the same time, my company event will also be going on. I am suppose to be at both?! My ex-discipline teacher commanded me to be at the meeting because she said alma mater is more important than work. Erm... yea, maybe. Thus, I'll be there for the alumnae meeting for awhile and quickly rush off to the event. All the way to dinner time.. 

Yay!!! Definitely will enjoy my dinner. Company Dinner, go Japanese this year. Arigato =) I don't know the venue yet but boos said will be Japanese Cuisine. *thumbs up* Yumz, my fav... 

Till then, eyes getting tired...

*toddles* 

No comments:

Post a Comment