Monday, January 31, 2011

I Laughed at Jerk but Just A Dream


Thinking of a person too much do make you dream? 

Avoiding talking about him it's a sign that you're not over him?

I totally disagree with both!!! 

I have a better person in mind to think of these days and I am totally enjoying having that person in my mind. I have no time for people who do not care about me and my existence anymore. No point wasting time on that jerk. I frankly admit that I do think of this person often, who occupied my time. 

As for am I over that jerk, I do not have a answer to that. I still do talk about him and I am fine talking about it. No heartbreaks touching on the topic of jerk and it won't make me emo. I can say he is not affecting me anymore. I am much happier and free now. I believe I can go through and make that as a past. Time will tell.

Oh ya, what I wanted to share was that I dreamt of that jerk just this morning. I laughed so much when I think of it and hope that it's real. The dream was the jerk studying or revising Math. He was sitting at a table with some simply Math books lying opened on the table. I can see from his face that he was actually facing problem to solve them. Then, I walked in with a friend and I had a shock of my life that he is actually studying. I announced to the room loudly and clearly " ____(jerk's full name)____ is actually STUDYING". I did it in a very sarcastic tone. I walked away arrogantly. I feel the evilness in me. Muahahaha!!! 

How nice if it's gonna really happen. 

What will I do? 

Will my evilness rule me or Will I go over to help him? 

I wonder... 

I'll decide if it really do happens!

P/S : Math was/is Jerk's WORST subject. He never did excel in Math. 

No comments:

Post a Comment