Friday, January 14, 2011

Crave for Junks



I use to love Thursdays in my second semester because I have a tutorial with the lecturer I liked. Then, in this semester, the schedule is so scattered. One class can be at 8 am and the next at 2 pm with a 4 hours break in between. This is exactly the time slot for me today. MC was my first class, four long hours of break and MKT after lunch till 4 pm. Supposedly to be at work by then but it took me a hour to reach home. Once then, I hurried for quick meal and dashed off to work. This didn't stopped till past 10 pm. Ah...finally!! Work ended and all I want was food, precisely, JUNK FOOD.

After a long day, you'd probably just wanna sit back and relax. Exactly what I wanna do at this moment. Just to chuck my bag aside, sit and munch on junk food. I wanna eat junk food so badly. Oh yes, I did that... Relaxing by having a warm shower. Wow, nice. More wonderfully if it was a warm tub of milk for me and sit back and relax. Yea, dream on. Oh food.... I need 'em....

I had Marigold 0% fat yogurt with Peach Mango flavored. Oh something healthy to curb hunger before heading to junk food which can't fill my tummy. Then, I ate Seaweed and Mr. Potato. Not much but pleased my crave for junks. Oh and also a small square of chocolate. Hah... after awhile, I went to bed. I was mentally tired more than physically. I have this bad habit that when I am mentally tired, I start to be emo and negative. Sleeping it off is the best.

That was yesterday and I am in college now for a class that will end at half past six. Urgh...

No comments:

Post a Comment