Saturday, January 22, 2011

Full Filled Saturday the 22nd


Woke up slightly late and took quite sometime to get ready for class. So, I need to speed in order to be in time. I took less than 15 minutes to Pusat Bandar Damamsara for class, imagine how fast I drove. Lecturer started with introducing the topic and I thought I'm the latest to enter. Yay, wasn't me. A girl entered when the lecture is done. Great!!! Breakfast was Iced Horlicks and Roti Pisang. Nice and sweet... (opps, no pics)

Went back to see my juniors who is doing her Form Six and to visit my teachers. Not many familiar faces I know of, the teacher who taught me retired or on MC. Only a few where there. Oh yea, finally I get rid of my books,  gave it all to a junior I met in convention. I cleared my shelf. Bravo!!!

Lunch with some friends who are known as one family inclusive of Yin, Yew and Shaun. We went to Banana Leaf Rice at Kanna Curry House. Here is my yummy finger licking good rice on the leaf...

Vegetarian Selection *spicy*

Ho ho ho, full-filling lunch and some catch up moments but some point of time I was lost between them. They were having a group conversation and I was left out. I didn't know what was going on. Then, a Alumnae Meeting suppose to be at 2pm but I went at half past two. The teacher started talking, obviously. Followed up with the nomination and election of the Committee Members for 2011. Guess what?! I was nominated as the President - I wonder who nominated me, I thank her for looking up on me but I didn't want to stand for election with the seniors. They were really seniors to me, luckily I made a right choice to step back. Congratulations to the new board members. Hopefully, the Alumnae will be a very successful one. 

At the same time of the meeting, my company were having an event too. I was suppose to be there as soon as I am able to leave the meeting. I did, I left after some socializing and tea break which was the student and teacher updating moments. Then, hurriedly drove off to the event. Half way thru and my lady boss called saying that the award presentation over. Errr...a lil "paiseh". I told her I's thought I'll make it in time to help in some clearing and packing. Too late...but I went over to meet everyone else there since a company dinner, later. 

Oh my fav... Going Japanese this year. Our boss brought us to a authentic Japanese Cuisine called Ikyu located in Taman Desa. Kinda pricy but worth the money. Very big portion, fresh and delicious. I will sure to be back. I just love sashimi, sushi, tempura and the rest of Japanese food. Oh yea, one thing best which is they make their own Green Tea ice cream. You'd love it at the first spoon. More than just Yumz!!!

 Tempura Sashimi Set

Ocha Ice Cream with Azuki

Finally, I am home. Twelve hours here and there non stopped. I just wanna sit back and relax. But the notifications of assignment message kept on popping up. I decided to not look at it because it's just too much for me. Chatted with some friends to relax though I was really tired. I enjoyed chatting with this one friend *wink*. That's all for the day, Here In My Home - Off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment