Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011


Goodbye 2010..... Welcome 2011......

When the clock stroked midnight on 01.01.2011, it's the brand new beginning of everything. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends and family members. May this year be better a better year filled with abundance; Joy & Laughter with dashing moments all year long.

12 Months of Happiness
52 Weeks of Fun
365 days of Laughter
8760 Hours of Good Luck
525600 Minutes of Joy
3156000 Seconds of Success

The day started with a surprise by receiving a FB message from a primary school friend. We did not keep in contact for almost 10 years, if I am not mistaken. A simple new year wishing in the message but one sentence caught my attention. He wrote "I hope it won't to be long before I see you soon"! I was just wondering if I will really see him because we haven't met since Standard Six. Well, shall see how it goes. Hope to see him soon too!

I sincerely thank all my friends who was with me, supporting me, encouraging me with positive energies, a shoulder to cry on, a listener to me, a caring heart and a helping hand in 2010. After all the sorrows and sadness, I am all new. I survived and much more stronger. I will continue my journey of life with more meaningful things. I am glad to have each and every of my friends and family. Thank you. much LOVE!!! 

I am all good. Started the day with smiles and will definitely remain and fill with more jovial laughters throughout my entire life. A New Year, A New Start, A NEW LIFE :-)

Cheers 2011!!!

            xoxo           

No comments:

Post a Comment