Monday, January 10, 2011

Start the Semester Rolling


Sitting here doing nothing. With no one next to me. Kinda bored so I decided to write something here. I came so early to college was just to get a parking space. Can't you imagine how "Kiasu" that is? Lol...yea! Everyone here are somewhat the same. If you're late by 5 minutes, the whole parking area will be filled by 10%. Massive!!! Well, what can I say, it's the cheapest parking place for students here. 

Guess what time is my class? Should I even ask myself if I have to be here today? Erm... There s a class later at 2pm but I am still thinking if I am going attend the class because it's going to be a rush for me to get to work at 4pm. Undecided, yet. Oh yea, the will be a same lecture tomorrow at 12pm. Therefore, I am thinking of attending the latter instead. Wait...! I shall just attend the lecture today instead of coming all the way again tomorrow just for one slot. By the time tutorial starts, I'll be able to manage my schedule and use my time more productive. Yes, DECIDED!!! *whee*

On the very first day of a new semester, not feeling sleeping at all and I had no problem waking up. Basically, I didn't sleep soundly last night, luckily I am not falling a sleep. Maybe later, though. Back to business, I heard that results will be out on the very first day, hopeful for a good start. Yet, it's not out *tsk tsk* nervously waiting. Fingers crossed so that I can smoothly proceed with the other subjects. 

. : New Year . New Semester . New Beginning : . 

 . :  More Focus . Set A Goal . Aim High : . 

No comments:

Post a Comment