Sunday, June 13, 2010

Beautiful Sunday


Sunday Sunday Sunday...!
It's a day to wake up late and being lazy enjoying being covered by the comforter. Ah.. what a wonderful day. Nope, that wasn't my Sunday morning for today. I needed to wake up early yet I was lazying in bed. Thus, resulting being late for Dim Sum with km, ym and oc. Opps.. Sorry ladies =) I was being punished to eat the Char Siew Pau! Oooo am I the always punctual one to be there first? Yes, it is according to km. I guess not in the morning or I have changed because I dislike waiting alone for people to take ages to come. Now, I'll be the later one instead. Things changed and people changed. I am not the punctual one as I used to be. Partly because I need more time to look more presentable. This sounds better. 

A movie after Dim Sum. Killers by Katherine Heigl and Aston Hutcher. Oh my gosh, I think I fell in love with him. This is my second time watching the movie and I still enjoyed. The story line wasn't too bad, Aston is enough to dosed me into the movie. *winks* Before that, we were all discussing where to go for a movie. So I suggested Spark @ Desa Petaling. Yup, the mall was very near us and barely packed with people in the cinema compared to Pyramid or MV. Headed to the mal, quickly grabbed tickets and zoomed into the cineplex. Movie started and the screen went dark after 20 minutes of the show. Oh it was a kissing scene so we thought they censored the scene. Nope, it was just some complications and the kiss was still there. It was okay and we continued enjoying the movie. Till almost ending of the movie, something happened again and this time it took much longer. When we are all anxious during the gun shots and fights, the screen went dark. Nothing happened till the end and not to forget there were only six person in the cineplex. Aiya, pai seh la. Brought the ladies to a lousy theater.  

Bah Chang season is coming soon. Mummy bought so many for granny and aunties. For me also of course, but I am very choosy. I will only eat a certain filling in the bah chang. A side from that, chat with mom and dad for a while and the topic of relationship came up. A relatives daughter just got married few days ago. The bride was twenty six of age and the groom was only twenty. He is even younger than me and he got married. Well, no choice I guess, not too sure who being the pervert one and they are expecting a little one soon. No precaution taken and No safe game played. Careless and pleasuring more fun whereby they dated for six months and she is expecting four months now. It's their matter though, good for the baby. May the couple have the best time together till death do them apart. 

Then came my story that why I don't have a significant other. In mummy's eye, I was still single all this while. I didn't meant to lie to them that I had someone before but was just not the right time to tell. I will definitely tell my family when I feel that it is the right time and when I feel it is more stable. I wasn't given a chance to even experience longer with that someone. Sighs... I miss him and I was only thinking of him when my mom talked about the topic. How I wish I have someone that love me for who I am. Abundance love needed. I told mom that if the guy is not good enough, what's the point of having him. What I think is that mom is worried that I will not find someone to marry or a companion in life. Guess what?! I am worried too that I will never have someone who loves me. I am more worried for myself than anyone is. I want to live life with a person I love and have mutual feelings. Sighs...oh Prince Charming, when will you be by my side. I am missing love in me now. Sobs sobs...

Happy Birthday Hub!!! My couzzie's birthday. My aunt bought a cake for him and we sang the oldies for him. I had been craving for cakes finally get to eat some. Wow... an extremely huge slice of Strawberry Cake from Secret Recipe. Yummy, more than yummy. That's all I had and no dinner for me. Once again, Happy Birthday Mr. Thirteen June. Happy Sweet Sixteen. Be a good boy!!!

That's all for this Sunday. 
I am worried if I will have a significant someone.

Beautiful Sunday?
No, I don't think it is but it wasn't a bad one.
Just didn't feel nice of my worry.

At this time, 
I still dream,
I still hope,
I still wish!

~toddles~

No comments:

Post a Comment