Thursday, June 10, 2010

The feelings are not gone


DYING

My past is haunting me

I can't seem to forget

Or is it me that don't want to let go

Everything keeps running in my mind

Everytime I thought of you, I feel like crying

Memories are too sweet to be erased

Heartbreak is too painful to go through 

My heart aches

I can't keep loving you

Because you do not feel the same for me

I think of you most of the time

When I sleep, I dream of you

I wonder if I ever cross you mind

But I doubt it

I have not forgotten you

All I know that you've already forgotten me

I want to meet you again but I can't

I will never let go if I ever see you again

I love you

I miss you

I need you

I want you

Together we create a journey of our own

That's a wish that will never come true

I dream, I wish, I hope

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment