Wednesday, June 9, 2010

That Slutt

Sat under the shower tearing not knowing why.

Being emotional after a good sharing session with Ade.

Self reflection on my past. Sighs...

Is late, tired and I thought of tucking in to bed slightly earlier.

Rolling left and right but I can't seem to fall asleep.

Online with my phone, browsing the net and Facebooking.

Stalked him because I missed him.


Here come the story of that SLUTT.

What a Capital B you are.

You made me dislike you to the max, capital B.

Relationship status from engaged to it's complicated.

Now I know that the chats you had with him were roughly on your relationships.

Hey Slutt, just like to mess around. 

Be happy and contented with your own.

Instead of going around, partying and kissing guys randomly. 

Gone, he is gone.

Is he going to be with her?

I wouldn't know.

All I know is I am so sad.

Facing the reality that I don't wish to. 

This is another night I will cry myself to sleep.

Goodnight )':


T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment