Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just when we saw each other


The first day of a brand new month

A bad day to be in the mall

or

It's just God's command to check how am I

A surprise

 or

A disappointment

My unwanted moment

An unbelievable yet true situation

Saw him equipped with all his photog gadgets

He was going up the escalator

Looking at me on his way up

I was on the opposite site going down

Looking at my phone

I didn't realized till I looked to the other side

Someone who looks familiar then I looked again

It was him

Not a greet of Hi nor a simple smile from him

He immediately turned his head straight

I wondered why

I was just looking down

I assumed I looked just fine

We passed each other

He still looked the same

The thin him with his black jacket

Hair much longer

I took a second glance as I was down

He was still on the way up

I was then very emotional

I continue walking in the mall

Wishing I will not bump into him again

Being sad and was about to cry

I told myself not to because I was with eyeliners

I don't want that messy look

Off to a shop to get something 

The more costly, the better I feel

I shop to kill my sorrows

But it didn't helped

Just a reason to buy things perhaps

Anyway, I don't regret buying them

I felt very sad

I felt like crying out loud

But I didn't yet I choose to sleep it off

Not feeling any better now

Tears kept rolling down my cheeks

The feeling is killing me silently

I used to be walking beside him

Now, opposite him

I dislike the loneliness

I wished I am still beside him

Reflecting upon our past

We used to be walking side by side

Interlocking fingers between the spaces in the hands

Hugging tightly enjoying every moment

Like a fairy tale

I have a feeling of missing him

If I am given a wish

I'll just wish that he will be mine forever

If only I could be with him now

I will not feel unloved, unwanted and unhappy

I feel so lonely

All I want is

Us going through every moment in life together

I always have a naive thinking that

He will come back to me one day

How I wish that will really happen

I often foresee us being happily married

Forever till death do us apart

How silly can I be

If you love me, I'll love you

If you were mine, I'll be yours

If you stand beside me, I'll stand beside you

='(

No comments:

Post a Comment