Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What a Moody day

Not a good day after all

Very moody through the whole day

Since I woke up

The first person who talked to me was my aunt

Sorry aunt, I answered bluntly

Didn't wanna talk till I am in Uni was still the same

Not wanting to talk to friends

Felt irritated at times

Keeping quiet

The mood was just not there today

So guessed it's good to concentrate in class since I wasn't into talking

Getting some care from some friends moved me to tears

I highly appreciated their care

Thank you so much though I didn't give any good responses

Sometimes, I just needed my time alone

Apologies on that.

Moody all day long

As usual, drove home after Uni

Feeling very emotional and I cried

I promised myself that I will not cry while driving

Especially raining

Dangerous and Scary

But I just did it today

I can't hold my tears so I let myself to cry aloud in the car

It was raining heavily, massive traffic congestion and me crying

Sighs...

Many many hugs needed T_T

1 comment: