Saturday, June 12, 2010

The bestie is home


The bestie is finally coming back for a break. She will be leaving Aussie and landing here today. I miss her so much. Finally, I can see the real her after so long. I have so much to tell her and I know that she too have stories to tell me. She knows from A to Z about my past. Though she was far away, we do keep each other updated. She calls me as and when she needs a listener and vise versa. I am gonna to you a big hug, Rosalyn. Be ready when we meet up =D

She is also a good friend of his. Just last night when she called to have a short chat before she leaves Adelaide, she told me that he talked to her few week ago. They have not been talking to each other ever since he was with me till now that we parted separate ways. It wasn't she the one who don't talk but it as him. I wonder why. Is there something wrong when a good friend's bestie that you couple up with? Hmmm...it's okay since he left. Well, I am glad that he talked to my bestie again. Anyways, the conversation was nothing relating me. Kind of sad but what to do. He had entirely over me. That's all I can say and it's saddening.

Alright, now that they talked. I am sure they are gonna meet up. She even told me that she will meet up with him. I jokingly told her that can I come along. CAN I ASK HER TO BRING ME WHEN THEY MEET??? SHOULD I SEE HIM AGAIN??? I do wish to see him once again so very much badly. I miss him so much. However, I know that he'll never want to see me again. Prolly, we will only see and talk in the next life. Sighs... ='(

Just a single glance of you will be good. But I need more than that. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment