Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just when CLeo appeared

Saw CLeo* in uni today.

A sort of good friend or more than acquaintance of his.

CLeo was the first person I officially met as his gf last time.

So for sure CLeo knows that we are no longer together.

Anyway, I was always worried how will I react when I see CLeo since the very first day I broke up.

To smile and talk or turn around and walk away.

I even prepare myself to act happy if I am to bump into him.

Well, CLeo didn't appear when I am well prepared.

He popped in front my eyes just when I am not prepared plus I was extremely emo today.

The day came and I smiled.

A very friendly smile and we talked for awhile.

Sharon (my classmate) even mistaken that he is one of my close Lasallian friend from the way we talked.

I never expected myself to talk to him.

Oh..yet I did it.

A 'pat' on the back for myself, I guess I need.

Just before we proceed to our own destination, he spreaded his arms to hug me.

Obviously, I hugged him.

If not, it will be so awakward, don't you think so?

(it's a totally normal friend's hug and nothing beyond that)

Oh wow..I am so happy of myself.

I never expected that I'll react this way.

I feel great talking to him.

Just like a normal friend.

His hug was warm and encouraging.

Opps, I don't know how to describe.
(please, I am not into CLeo)

Btw, we didn't talked more than three sentences when we hang out last time and we didn't hugged when I was together with that fellow.

Imagine why...

Wondering how did today just happened?

How did I reacted?

Somehow, somewhat I went through who I least expected to meet and hug.

CLeo will be in my account of friends now NOT through that fellow's account but solely mine. 

We are Uni friends.

What kept me thinking was what will he tell that fellow?

Will he ever mention to that fellow and how will he describe me now?

Oh, I guess I shouldn't bother as long as I am happy.

Hmmm..according to Sharon, I successfully jumped over the hurdle that I long hoping not to happen yet I did a good job.

Sharon was observing me by the side, so I asked her if I looked fake.

Nope, I didn't.

I looked so cheerful and sounded happy. (yay)

Oh wow...even more happier.

I wish and hope that I am back and ready for the reality from now on. 

One thing kept Sharon on a doubt was why CLeo hugged me.

Well, maybe it's the (yellow fruit) culture.

What you think?


You rocked C.Leo* =D

  *not his real name

No comments:

Post a Comment