Monday, June 7, 2010

His intimate picture

I was still upset after I saw you the other day

Missing you so much

Thinking of you every time

Wishing, Hoping and Dreaming

I can't seem to let go

Then, I saw your latest profile picture just

Intimately with a so called model, very slutty one

You were posing like you're trying to kiss her

She posed like showing a kiss to the camera

Slutt who has a boyfriend

When I saw the picture

It was like as though acid poured on a wounded skin

My heart feels bad

I was about to tear at that moment

I immediately close the page

I feel sad till now but I didn't cry

Is pain but I guess I have to not care

I do not have a choice

I am tearing inside

I am crying in me

I am feeling as bad as I have no words to describe

I am sad

I am sad

I am sad

People often say, A picture speaks A thousand words


This is the time I don't wish it means anything


Jealousy, Hatred, Love, Miss or what?

*sighs*

I know how bad I feel and I know is bad for me mentally

I am so very sad no matter what =(

No comments:

Post a Comment