Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anger for what you did

I can't believe my eyes when I saw it. I didn't wanna believe it at all. I scrolled up and down for four times to make it clear if I did miss out your name. I didn't see your name on the list of friends who have added me on the chat list. You've deleted me. I always thought that you'd just blocked me. No, you deleted me from your chat list. Believe it or not, it is freaking true. Apparently, there are no differences of blocking and deleting me because both ways will show you as offline. It's the same actually. No matter what, you cut off all connections, wth. I feel one kind that you did that. Till that extend, oh Dear God. 

I am so extremely angry, that my anger can sacrifices one's life. Stab stab stab, dice dice dice, chop chop chop, blend blend blend, kill kill kill - Throw into the sea to feed sharks. Dead & Gone. Worry not, I am not that unconscious to KILL. It's only a way to perform my anger, verbally. 

I am seriously very angry so I told my friend about it. I wasn't upset for what you did. Only anger. I asked my friend why did you do that. She thinks because he feels guilty and regretting for treating me like crap. He knows what he is missing. Wow...it's nice to hear but I wouldn't believe that you will regret. Knowing you well, your egoness suffocates. Probably you will only regret when the final moment of your life arrives, when flashes of life before death appears in the air, till then you will realize you had missed. Well, I will never know but true enough, I don't want to know. All I know is I worth more and let you be worthless. 

I am wondering why I am so angry. Does it matters me? I asked myself. Actually, no. I am angry because I am thinking why did you ever do that? How can you be so mean and evil? What I did that I deserve being treated like that? For all I know, I did nothing. When I was with you, I treated you like my dearest baby on earth, cared for you so terribly much and do whatever that makes you happy. I certainly don't deserve it. Oh gosh, now I begin to have hatred towards you. But, I will not hate you because as what I always hear; you hate someone because you still love him. Therefore, I will not hate you. No matter what you did in the past, present and gonna do in future, I will not hate you. I will only DISLIKE YOU. I dislike you to the max, let's dislike you to the infinity and Beyond. 

At this moment, I'd dislike you much. I will not deny that I may still be emo about you in the future. However, that will not be a reason for me not moving on. I will move on and not need you one day because I deserve someone better that loves me and treat me well like a human. From now on, I know you're gone forever. You will not be my friend. It's not because I don't want to but you are the one who ain't wanna keep the friendship. You are treating me like as though I am vanished into thin air. I will forgive you. Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge. 

Chill pills are not enough, I need an elixir to forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment