Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Diary

Dear Diary,

Woke up at 9.30, the first thing my aunt asked was Why so early? =_=''

No, I have been waking up around this time the whole week.

Alright, woke up feeling a lil crappy because I dreamt of a person I don't wish too.

For both days' my sleep was disturbed with dreams of the same person, guess I don't need to mention who.

Had a cup of milk and a slice of bread for breakfast.

Waiting to go shopping with my aunties.

Then, another aunt called asking what we wanna eat.

Char Kuey Teoy for Petaling Street - yummy.

Was suppose to go shopping but ended up staying at home.

Why? Emo because I was reflecting on my dreams.

Yes, I remembered my dreams with that person. Annoying :s

Thus, started blogging.

No lunch for today, the Char Kuey Teoy is counted as one, I guess.

At around four something, made chinese french toast plus a kaya banana toast.

Grandma, aunt, cousin and I enjoyed tea time. The toasts was good *thumbs up for myself* =D

Continued writing about my journey in my first semester.

Boring...sitting down doing nothing. Argh...relaxing minus the emoing.

Ooooo...time for dinner with mummy, daddy, and the married couple.

Shabu shabu at Bandar Puteri.

At first, I felt annoyed when I heard Bandar Puteri. I had memories at that area.

Anyway, I had a great time eating. whee...

After dinner, went to IOI Mall. Gosh, a place where I always go last time. Sigh...

But' it's okay. It didn't bother me much because I told myself not to relate my current life with my memories.

I should learn to put aside the memories with that person. I  should learn to enjoy life without him too.

Smile more.

Did some shopping, daddy paid *woot woots*

Headed back home.

That's all for today.

Overall, it was a not too bad Sunday.

Will have more great days ahead, not being affected by the past. =)

Till then.

New schooling day tomorrow.

Time for bed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment