Sunday, May 16, 2010

Work!!! YES?? NO??

A yes or A no? Should I work or shouldn't I work? Omg...am I in dilemma? I am not sure if I wanna for as for my new sem will start in less than two weeks. I was really eager to work when I first started my sem break which was three weeks ago. But, there wasn't any vacancies yet. Moreover, I was thinking the chances of getting a job in the company was very thin as I only have a month of sem break. True enough I didn't receive any call from the company. Yea...the mood to work died off. Being lazy, fooling around really enjoying my holidays. Sometimes, too bored till I think of some unneccessary human being, thus making me moody. Alright, back to business. As I was planning for my final two weeks break and most of  my friends are back, I received a call if I can start work the following week and I told them I only have two weeks left. They said it is fine. Hmmm...this kept me pondering for days. I told them to give me some time to think about it. I was suppose to give them the answer by Friday but I didn't. I am still uncertain if I wanna work. I do wanna work to earn some extra cash but I do wanna go home to my parents place, to clear my messy study room and to catch up with friends who are back in town. Besides, I can only work for eight days to a maximum because there will be Orientation in Uni and perhaps I may need to settle some stuff. Sigh...torn between two!!! I have yet to reply them, I know is not good to delay but I really don't know the decision. I can't seem to choose one. Hmmm..I think I'll most probably reject the offer to work. Opps...Ade, you won't get mad with me, aren't you???

1 comment: