Saturday, May 15, 2010

You vs. Car ---> BANG

Twice in less than two months. You met in an accident again. You got hit by car while riding your bike. How on earth did you got hit? Didn't you ride properly and safely? Can you like ride safely everytime. When I saw your post on FB, I was like wth, accident again. I wasn't worried because you were still able to scold the driver. Actually, I am not sure why weren't I worried for you. I didn't have the urge to wanting to know your situation. The only reaction was why were you alive. I mean I sounded evil, but probably it was a way that shows you no longer that important to me. I really wonder what, why and how; I felt like that...

I still remembered the first time you met in an accident. We were still together but no in a good term. We talk very much lesser, you ignored me and all sort of stuff that hurt my heart. You didn't even tell me you got hit by a taxi, all you did was just posting it on FB. I got shocked when I saw it and I texted you. I'd have the urge to call you, in fact I asked you if I could call you but you din't allow me to do so. You said you were fine. I was dead worried. So, fine and the next day when I was in Uni dealing with my assignment due and all, you texted me. Your whole body was aching. I was worried and my heart stopped beating for a moment. I rushed to see you as soo as possible. I drove like a mad woman, dangerously. I thought you are in bad condition at that moment. Till I reached you house, you looked just fine but you said your leg is in pain. I got a little annoyed that why  didn't you tell me earlier that just your leg was in pain and you're not dying. At first you sounded like you're dying in pain. WTH!!! You lied. You just wanted to see me but you used the wrong reason. Luckily, I didn't manage to avoid any car accidents. It was really close to one. Ish ish... =( But, your one hug made me forgave you. Haih...I fell into the trap again. Everything seems to be liked how we're so in loved. Argh...no matter what it is, we parted own ways after that, ='((

This time around you got hit by some random driver. You scolded the driver. You were mad with the driver.  But I was wondering was it your fault or the driver's. Knowing you and the way you drive, I doubt you ride properly. Anyway, careless!!! If you yourself doesn't love yourself and ride safely, you are not worth anyone's care. You are a human being that will get injured, You are not a metal robot that will never die! Take care fella. You met in accidents twice in less than two months. People said that it's all signals from God. Hahaha....

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment