Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Journey of First Sem

I started my uni life in a brand new year of 2010. Started uni in January after a year long break from education. I did enjoyed my past one year without books but work to gain some experience. A little anxious to start studying again, worrying that I have lost interest in studies.

Now back to business. Semester One was from January till April with a month of sem break in May. Uni life was fun after all, skipped some classes, slept some lectures, made new friends and the list goes on. It was fun in uni. Subjects wise were all fine except for ITC where I didn't do well and MGT that I give less interest.  I love accouting though.

I have to say that I didn't really do well in my studies for the first sem. At first, I spent too  much time for some trap and after the change happened, I thought I could concentrate in my studies since there will be no more distraction. But, hell no. I couldn't study at all. Worst was it was going to be my finals. I tried my best to study. When ever I study silently, my mind seem to be some where else. Thinking of some crap stuff and some crap jerk. Yes, crap! I ended up crying while studying then I chuck the books aside and distract myself from thinking crap.

Finals arrived. Went into the exam hall with merely 80% of what I was supposed to study. Freaking scary and was worried I might just hand in a blank question paper for all four subjects. Gosh...God Blessed. Luckily, I managed to answer some and wrote some unrelated stuff. Screwing up the whole examination. My bad, I know but I myself can't help. Under severe condition of emoness and depression a went trough it. All in all, I will not regret but I'd did learnt a lesson, a life experience.

Then followed by sem break after finals. At first, I was thinking only a month break wasn't enough. As time goes by when I was really free, I disliked holidays because I had some much time thinking of someone that who is not worth my thoughts. I had a camp and a conference that kept me busy. That weren't able to keep me not thinking for long. I was upset some times and needed accompany from friends. Then again, how much can friends be around you. Done, over and I did spent some time with my friends. I was much better towards the end of my break. The best thing when I was upset, my bestie called. It was always nice and felt beter after talking to her. She knows it all from A to Z. Thank you, bestie. I love you. I miss you.

Time flies and it's the last day of sem break. Which means I am starting my second sem in less than 24 hours. Oh new sem, in that case the results should be out. Nope, results are yet to be released. Guess what, it's tomorrow. Gosh...now I am worried if I pass all my subjects. I am not expecting any high grades because I know that I didn't do well. I am just hoping for a passed for all my papers. Just that will do. I learnt a lesson and I am going to do well in my studies. I knwo there is a no point for allowing that affecting my studies. Love can't guarantee my future; Education can guarantee a bright future.

Besides, I need to choose the subjects for the new sem. Thus, I have a desicion to make by tomorrow. However, I do am not certain on which subject to choose. I planned to take up four subjects again with one law paper and three calculation subjects *sounds scary*. Business Math seems interesting but is it important and needed? I ain't sure. I have yet to register, still pondering if it's the right choice.

I can't believe that I am saying this but yes, I can't wait to start classes again. Break was fun yet boring. Prolly, I did not spend it wisely or it could be all the crap. Minus all that, I had a great rest. Classes shall be more fun from all the coming semesters. Forgetting the past of first sem, awaiting the brand new sem and more to come. Hoping that I will pass my exams, choosing the right subjects and doing well in my studies. Anticipating for all the happenings from now on. 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment