Sunday, October 14, 2012

An Ice Cream to Cheer =)


I wonder why am I so emotional? 

He or we did nothing! But, I MISS HIM terribly MUCH!!! :'( 

Nothing happened between both of us except the wonderful moments of bliss last night. It could be the memories that is making me emotional and the sad truth that he has a girlfriend. I am just thinking of telling him and what's the next step of our complicated friendship. Every time I think about it, I tear. Why? I wonder... 

This is not helping on what I am reading for my exam tomorrow. Plus, I don't seemed to understand what I read about Accounting Theory. 

I just teared again when people I told about my situation talked about it. Let me tell them to take a break, just so I can stop the tears running down my cheeks and to concentrate on my revision. 

At a Magnum ice cream hoping it could cheer me up, well it's not doing it part at the moment though... 


Let's also hope that I'll fine fine soon. At least less emotional. 

A HUG to myself!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment