Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm into You!


Yesterday or last night gave me great memories with friends and especially him. We went for a 10 km race together and he was the one who pushes me to complete it and if it was not because of him, I will not participate the race. 

After last night, he became more significant to me. Memories with him and the affection for him is deeper since. At this time, I should admit that I think I am really into him but all I know is he can't be with me. The reason because he has a girlfriend. 

I know that it is so not right but I can't stop myself from liking someone, falling for him deeper and deeper. This three months, he is here near me for work. It's only the first two weeks, I met him a couple of times and every time I meet him was a bliss. Obviously, last night means a lot to me. 

Owh, that 10 km race. I'm so tired now and I have no mood to study for my finals beginning tomorrow. I am so dead. I can't concentrate due to tiredness and thinking of him. Nonetheless, I don't have a choice. I need to revise. I will definitely meet him after 3 papers this week. I can't wait. 

I'm so into you, yes you! The you that I ran my first race with. You're very significant to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment