Monday, October 22, 2012

Lazy Sunday to Monday


Lazy Sunday!!!

          I've planned to transfer all the photos taken from the camera to my computer but I did not do so till the end of the day. I lazed around with family, slacking and going out for lunch. That's all I did yesterday. So, whatever that was planned to be done are not done. Delaying it, anyway nothing important. Just photos of trips, outings and events Since September. Moreover, I rarely upload 'em on FB or any social networks. Haha, I can store that many pictures because the memory card has ample capacity. Woots! 



Lazzzyyyyy Mondayyyy???

          Another day but the day has not ended so I still have the chance to do what I've planned to. Well, I'd some which was clearing the mess of bags from traveling and ironing all my clothes. At least two long OVER-DUED mission completed. Next, I am supposed to revise for my last paper for this semester. The exam is on Thursday. I am counting down the days till exams are finally over so that I can see him and enjoy my holidays. Hmmm.. I better start revising in a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment