Monday, October 22, 2012

有 你 在 苦 也 是 甜


Opps, I am not a person who knows how to read and write Chinese. But I find this meaningful. 

有 你 在 苦 也 是 甜 - This basically means "Bitter moments are Sweet too whenever there is YOU". 

I or we both understand Cantonese so I (We) understand this phrase very much. I don't know how to define it precisely but it roughly means every bitter moments become sweet memories as long as you are here. I can truly feel that because my sorrows became easier and life became less harder when he is here to go through every moment of it with me. He bring happiness to me. Rather strong words to be used but he is very significant to me at this point in life. 

I will to tell him one day that he means a lot to me. Oh well, not that I dare not. I am just waiting for the right time. We talk about every thing, we are very true to each other. We promise to be TRUTHFUL to each other.

This is totally how I feel every time being with him! 


分 分 钟 需 要 你

 有 你 在 苦 也 是 甜 

No comments:

Post a Comment