Friday, October 12, 2012

Maybe the Happy Ending is Just Moving On



Maybe what is said is absolutely right. A happy ending doesn't include a guy and happy ending is just MOVING ON! 

If it's as easier said than done, I have long move on. Although "actions speak louder than words" and "where there's a will, there's a way", I am very heavy hearted to just move on from my very much unavailable new interest. 

I don't want to LET GO! 
I don't want to MOVE ON! 
I don't want to LOSE HIM! 
(Well, I hope he feels the same too. I know since he is unavailable then he wouldn't feel the same but there were times that he acted this way too. Often when I said I wanna leave him, he won't allow me to do so. He holds me back!) 

But, there is nothing I could do. I will settle it one day. Perhaps the day when I have extraordinary courage to do so. Meanwhile, I shall just go with the flow?! Sounds so wrong but I am so torn between chasing for what I want in life maybe not for now but for the future or let go of this person for the rest of my life. 

I don't know what I am doing is right or wrong! 
Relationships are complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment