Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Suckie Morning


What a bad start of the day. 

Received a bad news that my education loan has some complications. So then, I replied the email but have yet to receive any replies from them. I am very worried as this is my last issue of payment from the loan and also doing my last few papers for my degree. I hope all is well. 

No big deal? Oh no, it's a huge matter for me if I am not granted that issue of money for my tuition fees. Indeed, a very serious matter for me. 

Checked my bank account but no cash deposited too. 

So now I've gotta just wait for them and I'll drop my the Registry at my Uni to check on it after my last paper on Thursday. Gahhhh gotta revise too!!!

Bad news, cranky morning ---> another MAGNUM ice cream =) 

Vanilla Ice Cream with Coffee syrup ripple coated with Chocolate and Caramelised  Sugar

I recently have a "thing" for Magnum ice cream. I crave for it!!! But, it's very fattening. So, I better watch my diet!!! No more MAGNUM after this. Haha... I've tried both the new flavors, maybe not new buy it's new to me and I still prefer the Magnum Classic!!! Simple & Yummy.

Then, I came home and I saw this on FB.
Found something Fun. 

What's your DJ Name? 

Posted by Hitz.fm! My DJ Name is Black Magnum
Funny!!! Something that makes the suckie situation better. With some sillyness and an ice cream. 

Till then, get some things done and back to books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment