Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Red & Blue Nails


I finally painted my nails... 
It's been two long years since I last did nail polish... 

Fingernails are Chili Red whereas Toenails are Navy Blue

One fine day, I had the urge to do something to my nails because when I stared at it, it looked so naked, bare and boring! I love colors and always wanted to go for manicures and pedicures but the package is often expensive and I am a person who needs to do house chores, therefore I find it a waste of money. So, I ended up painting my own. No where near perfect but at least some colors on it. As long as I am happy. 

I can't deny that I am a lil quite a perfectionist. I hate seeing the slightest scratch after painting my nails and I won't do anything for quite sometime. Unfortunately, the nail polish didn't dry entirely and I started ruining it. Then, I'll need to clean it and paint again. Sigh, only one finger's nail got ruined. I'm not gonna touch the nail polish remover or it will ruin all ten nails. Haha... perfectionist failed at the moment! LOL! 

Why haven't I paint my nails in two years? 
Kindly allow me to story... And I suddenly got really sad... 

Back in 2010, it was just like now. I like painting nails. That was before I broke up with my first love. I put nail polish on and off as and when i like. Then when I broke up, I became very depressed. So, I started having nail polish all the time. I change nail colors every two to three days and never left it naked with no paint on 'em. Every time I am upset, I paint my nails to new colors. Later, my nails start chipping. The constant nail polish on my nails spoilt my nails. My nails chipped terribly layer by layer and became so fragile. That's a disaster to my nails.

In 2011 till now, I didn't dare pain my nails because it has all fully recovered from chipping. It took a year plus... Yet again, I just applied nail polish. This time is purely for fun not because I am upset over my ex. I should be done with him but I have a new interest that cause me heartache as well. SIGH! Sorry, side track a lil. Anyway, I should get new nail polish, my nails chipped maybe because the current polishes that I am having are some lousy and cheap brand. I should get better ones. let me shop for nail colors one day. They are rather costly thought, probably I won't be able to own many colors then. Or collect colors at a slower pace because I used to buy few colors at one go. Yay! 

I love colored NAILS!!! 

=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment