Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Alphabet "B"


What does the alphabet "B" represents? 
It carries many initials in many circumstances. 

But to me and especially in a relationship of two people, the alphabet "B" solely means Baby. 

It all depends on how the couple(s) spells Baby. Neither Bii, B, Bee nor rarely By. It doesn't matter hot to spell but it all are pronounced the same way and means the same. It means the most adored person, it means Baby. Baby says it all and am sure the meaning of Baby is very clear regardless on English Dictionary or Urban Dictionary. It's up to an individual to adopt the meaning. 

If I am not mistaken, I used to spelled it Bii (opps, I found out another not so good meaning of it) when I used it for my ex, well he calls it in full as in Baby or mostly another cute love name, Darling. Oh well now it's not the time to talk about the Ex, it's about the current interest. 

Remember my previous post that I had a typo of "B". So he thought I was calling him  "B" then I asked if he was fine with it and he said he don't know. Like obviously, I want to have a cute nickname for him because I am into him. Then again, he is not really my boyfriend so I am uncertain to use that on him and I am a little skeptical if he actually minds. So, I tried calling him "B" and guess what?! He answered 'yea...' and I was like *love lingers around me*. From then on, I called him "B". Let me try calling him face-to-face one day! 

Haha I know you can call me naive but when you like someone, you indulge in them. I admit I am very much attached to him although we are not boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Nonetheless, we enjoys each others company a lot more that we should have. Yes, very complicated. I can't define us anymore, I am just going with the flow. I maybe caught one day playing with "fire" but mean time I am doing what that makes me happy most. 

Additionally to the "B" thing, I once used to call him Hubby when I message him. Oh there was a silly promise behind this calling for him. All because he promised to marry me is he migrates in order to give me a PR too since we both have a wish to live abroad. Then, one day I just called Hubby and he answered. Wow, my first time calling another person Hubby because I am not even married. That was all through texting. Then came last Saturday during the race, I finally did call him Hubby. He seemed cool with it an answered me every time like normal. 

Now, what does he calls me? No, he don't calls me anything even my real name he don't. I wonder. He begins conversation just like that. LOL! He is a very "chinaman" mentality kinda guy. I even made him to begin using "Hugs". 

heart heart heart heart heart "B" heart heart heart heart heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment