Friday, October 19, 2012

The Wait for You but Sigh!


I am wanting to see him so badly. For the whole entire week, I've been wanting to see him but he didn't allow since I have having my final examinations for this semester. Finally, I thought the wait would be paid off by us meeting for dinner today. SIGH!!! It was raining and he didn't realized that it past 7 o'clock. He left office and it was a usual thing to be caught in the heavy traffic here plus it was raining. So, dinner plan was being called off. 

I was waiting but he didn't text me earlier to tell me that he can't make it. I hate last minute let down. Well, he always said that he didn't promise but isn't it an assurance already when you said dinner?! Yea, tell me about it. I was very disappointed. However, what calm me from being upset was he said the first thing he did off work was giving me a call. Yes, just that simple and I'm all right again. 

Then, we said okay supper aka dessert. my favourite thing to do. He had a late dinner but I was still expecting to see him. No news from him till quite late and he told me it's late to meet already. I immediately got so sad and angry because I won't be able to see him this week. I ignored his texts after that to cool down because I don't wanna be rebellious throwing tantrums to him. Although he knew that I was really upset.

Indeed, it's that important for me to see him. I always wanna see him, he is someone who makes me happy most of the time but sad as well. I am in an undesirable situation, a situation that I'm at fault because he is not single. SIGH max!!! Nonetheless we both enjoy each others' company. 

Then again, a mini tranquilizer or maybe it was just myself who think too much. We were kept on texting after he told me we could not meet, this is obviously when I cooled down. He wasn't really attending to the messages, so I asked him if he is busy. 

Me : You "sigh" what?
Me : B busy now?
Me : *U
Him : U replacing?
Him : Packing stuff
Me : U replacing B, no? 
Him : Just asking, see no typo also.
Me : Haha you didn't noticed the typo or you're fine with me calling B
Him : I don't know

Oooo what kinda meaning is that. What was he thinking? Is he really all right with me calling him B? B is a norm how we normally call our significant other which means Baby. I wonder if his own girlfriend calls him some lovey dovey names?! I do, actually and he is all fine with it. *tsk tsk* Oh well, just let it be. Just go with the flow, perhaps. 

Till then, I'm off to bed since it rained since evening. The best to sleep! I hope to see him real soon! :/ 


The picture says it ALL! 


No comments:

Post a Comment