Monday, October 22, 2012

Countdown to Thursday, I CAN'T WAIT!


Hahahaha... Was supposed to revise but I went for a nap. Should be a short one but I slept for a lil longer than an hour. 

Now, I am surfing the net while waiting for dinner time. I should really start revising after dinner. At least read up the ONE and ONLY chapter for the theory question and practice other calculation questions the next day. 

I am counting down each day and I can't wait for the last paper to end. Apparently when exams begun, I was waiting for the last day. This is because I can only see him after my exams. He is not allowing me to meet him even for dinner just because he wants me to revise. Argh, frustration max because I miss him a lot. I told him yesterday and he said few more days, so "HANG IN THERE"! I supposed I don't have a choice till this Thursday. 

Apart from him, I can't wait too is because I really want a break from books. This semester is really hectic since it started. I looked so tensed even it was only Week 2 of the semester. I looked tensed? I felt even more stressful than I looked. Therefore, I can't wait till I can really sit down and relax. not thinking about studies, assignments and tasks. I want a mini getaway too. Best if it's a SWEET Escape with him!!! :-)

The last paper form this semester in three (3) days. I should prepare for this paper well and grant me a good ending for the semester at a high. MA 3 on Thursday, please be kind to me. With lots of love from me, I can't wait for the exam to be completed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment