Friday, April 30, 2010

Culprit : Memories

Is not that I don't want to move one

Is not that I don't want to forget you

Is not that I don't want to delete you from my life

I realise that I am feeling very sad is not what you did that hurt me

Is the memories we had that haunt me

The memories that made me feel lonely, sad and emo

It made me feel that I need you

Missing you in my life is just so miserable

The memories that are the ones holding me back

I know that memories shouldn't be the reason

I just can't help it

It's all too sweet to be given up

Stop haunting me, I want to move on...

Many people love me

They do not want to see me like this

Torturing myself

Being unhappy every day

Crying all the time

When the memories flashes in my head

Even every time before I sleep

The biggest Culprit ---> MEMORIES 

Sigh....memories, memories, memories

Do you remember, do you remember, do you remember
All the times we had
All the good times we had

A part from good times we had
You were at your lowest at some point of time
I was there for you
Where were you when I needed you
You left me all alone
sobz sobz 

What is the opposite of two?
A lonely you and A lonely me
In my case, A lonely me 
A lonely me... sobz sobz 
I like being alone but I dislike being lonely  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment