Monday, April 12, 2010

Moody Monday


What a day?

I was so moody.

Partially, because I was tired and sleepy.

Double dosed of coffee kept me awake but not capturing my soul.

A lil of Monday blues and Camp blues.

Missing everyone back in the convention.

The impact of post convention.

That was certainly not the cause of me being moody.

Significantly,

I was thinking of you.

Day dreaming all the time.

No response in conversations.

Silence makes it scary.

Staring at no where,

Just thinking of you.

It all made me moody.

My friends tried cheering me up,

No difference...I remain silence after awhile.

Sorry but thanks and I really appreciate the accompany.

I cheered myself up by spending on a soft toy.

But it didn't help much.

I felt moody all day long.

Argh...

But I love the Teddy though. *heart*

           xoxo Shy Bear xoxo

A lovely Teddy Bear.

So shy...

So lovely...

So cute...
~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment