Friday, April 9, 2010


I've never seen you online since we're no longer together. 

You told me

and 

You reminded me again 

that you will not...

...will not delete me from your fb and msn!!!

But I don't see you online. 

I assumed that you've blocked me.

In order for me to feel better,

I decided to BLOCK you in my contact list.

*smiled*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

but

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

curious

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How are you lately?

What have you been up to?

How's your studies?

and more

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then again, why do I still bother...

...because

I still miss you much

4 comments:

  1. tell me, gal... now that you've blocked him... what have you achieved??? did it helped???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmm...tough question adeline.
    I think I achieved nothing.
    Probably I can appear online so he won't know also. Hmmmm...Basically didn't help la.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. still =( ??? chilli pan mee didnt help much, eh??? after your exams, we'll club aite??? then you can tell him to buzz off for the night... XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. still =(, yea sometimes.. Pan Mee that day could not help much la. hehe but seeing you did help! =) Hmmm..after exams..can can.. Haha...if i could control my head to buzz him off! That will be great.

    Oh ya adeline, I have a feeling he blocked me too. He is on FB 24/7 but not on MSN.. I wonder why.. Argh..why bother... :S

    ReplyDelete