Friday, April 2, 2010

disturbed =(


Perhaps, I shouldn't even bother looking any event that you will be attending. It doesn't matters me at all no matter where those events are held and you will be attending all of them. However, not this particular event. Sigh...it will be held at my college, directly the block where my classes are. Why must it be there and why must it be this time??? Why why why why WHY??

If we are to bump into each other on that day, how will I react. I am thinking how will I feel there and then. Am I able to control my feelings? Do I have the courage to see you? I wonder if you will treat me as a friend of yours. If you are, will you greet me, will you talk to me, will you give me a hug...? All the uncertainties. The question marks keep me pondering!

I am just so naive to allow all these to bother me. It disturbed me once I saw the venue of the event. I feel like skipping class just for that day. But, why shall I, just because he will be there. Face the reality. I must not let him know that I am not completely over him. I have to show him that I will be able to survive without him. I certainly need to be happy. Nevertheless, I am feeling emotional now. It disturbes me from today till that day comes.

sobs...sobs..sobs...   =(

No comments:

Post a Comment