Friday, April 2, 2010

Hard to hold back...


The night when it's all over was the only time I cried tremendously. It seems like the whole world came to an end. I was so lost but I went to bed. Tears came filling my closed eyes when was in bed, I was soon asleep. The next day, the very silly me to cry in public as I can hold back my tears everytime. It was the same this time that I did it in college. I was acting to be strong and attentive. However, I can't stop the tears falling down my face silently. I stopped after sometime. Then, I told myself not to shed a single drop of tear anymore. I didn't, ever since till today when I was facebooking with two friends whose hearts were broken too. I just could not hold back my tears. I am forcing myself too hard to not think. Not let it bother me, not to let it hurt me, not to cry. Which ended up even worst. I am tired of it and I cried once again. I feel much better after that but I am still feeling emotional. I realise that I am not over him. I do miss him a lot. I still want to care for him. 

I miss you much =(

sobz sobz sobz

No comments:

Post a Comment