Thursday, April 29, 2010

Emo-ing Emo-ness

Forget the times you walked by

Forget the times you've made me cry

Forget the times you held my hand

Forget the sweet things if I can

I can no longer pretend

I have to remember now that

You're just A Friend

 


Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you dont feel the same way for me. The problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me. I can't force myself to stop loving you.

There is a hole in the world where you used to be. Which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime and falling in at night. I think of you everytime before I fall asleep. I miss you like hell.

You came into my life and quickly go. Stay for a while, leave footprints in my heart and we are never ever the same. I wish you never left. Precisely, I wish I never knew you.




Fragile but Broken

into pieces

Tiny tiny ones

Scattered all around

that is so hard to fix them back

Into a whole 

HEART 

filled with love 




Despite how you have treated me, despite what others have said about you. I know I should move on and not to miss you. I do not choose to miss you. But I feel that I need you. I miss you so terribly much that if you give me a chance, I will tell that to your face.  I didn't know that life will be so hard without you. I never want to be like this. I don't want you in my life because you do not think the same way. I want to be the one that everyone used to know except. I am not the same now. I didn't know that moving on will be this tough.


No comments:

Post a Comment