Thursday, April 15, 2010

Joy & Laughter

 
The title says it all.

It is also the 22nd post overall.

I love the number 22. Yes, I love it.

So I want it to be a happy post.

A post that that I want you to feel my joy.

It's a thursday and I had lots of fun.

It was a great day.

A great accompany.

A wholesome of.......

Good food, Long chat and uncountable photo shots.

Delicious Peranakan cuisine.

A man that told me things from the male's point of view.

I realise something.

Wonderful pictures taken.

In conjunction with Fashion Week at MV.

Highway to Fashion!!!

Funky shots taken =)

Got the first "Red Bomb" since I'm a young adult.

Omg...got to start dieting from now for a nice dress, learn how to dance.

Once our facilitator watching us grow up to be...

Fine and Pretty girls!!! ^_^  *blush*

Back when he was facilitator, being scary at times.

Now, we talked about anything.

From men to women to boobs to condoms to adult's toys.

Wow, can't imagine though...

Just realised that...

Time flies!!!

Memories to be cherished.

The man will be missed.

More to come..

Will blog once I get the pics.

How I wish I got the pics... Hmmm...

♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. hi was just blog hopping and saw ur blog
    wow its kinda amazing how people use the power of blogging.
    as in for you, u are expressing ur feelings and trying to move on(if im not mistaken)
    however do move on girl. we are all behind you. supporting your move
    anyway i love 22 also because i myself was born on 22
    do tell more bout 22

    ReplyDelete